The Singhsons The Singhsons

They aren't arabs

Animation was really good but they are indians not arabs, in fact I'm an arab and I know that sort of stuff because I am used to people mistaking it and everything

Final Fantasy:Final mind Final Fantasy:Final mind

Great

This seemed final fantasy like because of romance, tension and swords and guns. Great for a first movie especially with the playback buttons.

Axel C Axel C

Wrong side of the portal

This is supposed to be at the audio portal. Not flash.

Emerald Thief Emerald Thief

Great one

I found it hard, but this game was complicated to make so I will give you a 10 for overall. It was challenging too. Thing is I do not know how to make games like that. The ones I make are lame.
I haven't submitted them yet.
I am working on Sonic Dungeon.

Flash Mario Bros Flash Mario Bros

My GOD!!

I personally just found 2 reviews unhelpfull, so I clicked the button on no and abusive. Do not listen to them just say to them "make a game better than mine if you can" and they will say no. I see you put maximum effort and made this game with 5 levels. You should make Mobile games or GBA games. You are great at this!!

Crazy Chess Crazy Chess

Exellent

A challenging game with a nice layout and looked a bit like a MINICLIP game, you are great at this. 2D-games so thats your company. I played a pro match and lost but thats the whole point of challenges. You lose all the time I'll save this one!