The Singhsons The Singhsons

They aren't arabs

Animation was really good but they are indians not arabs, in fact I'm an arab and I know that sort of stuff because I am used to people mistaking it and everything

Final Fantasy:Final mind Final Fantasy:Final mind

Great

This seemed final fantasy like because of romance, tension and swords and guns. Great for a first movie especially with the playback buttons.

Axel C Axel C

Wrong side of the portal

This is supposed to be at the audio portal. Not flash.

the osama hunter the osama hunter

Not much effort on the drawings

You did not put much effort on drawing but the sound was great. It was a miracle that one of the best reviewers had given you a 5 for a poor animation. I am trying to give you a reasonable review. Pictures are crap to involve and BG was poor but then again backgrounds are harder to create. Sound was great anyone was able to understand it.

Pootytang: Saddam's Story Pootytang: Saddam's Story

All it was is pictures and text

That was proberly a good thing, thinking about him. Unlike other people who take the mik. I liked it but I cannot give you a high score because it was just pictures and text and no art involved.

Spy responds:

blacksonic my ass thats tails in your profile

Wakbar Wakbar

Very pointless

Bad drawings, no storyline, you have perhaps more flash experience than me so you should be making better animations then that. Let me give you a tip about clouds. Drag the cloud to the libary and set the alpha so that it becomes transparent. Remake this with a storyline and improved drawings.

Saddam : Last Words Saddam : Last Words

Very short and horrible

Just because Saddams dead does not mean you can take the mik out of him. We have nothing to do with Saddam so all of should leave our noses out of this. How would you like it if you were famous and had people making flashes about you. This is an Iraqi problem not a fucking English and American problem. You are evil. You never drew a single thing and only drew the gay faces. This animation is not good enough. Please do not do this to people, I am not trying to be horrible but the Americans think they are the world police and loads of people say that in England. The english soldiers die due to Tony Blair being gay with Bush. Bush should be hung up or proberly worst.

E! Bin Laden E! Bin Laden

Gay Osama

Osama was from Afganistan not Saudi Arabia. Anyway nice parody of that bitch. I hate Osama he is gay and always gets Islam involves in problems. He is a traitor to Islam for getting them into trouble even though they did nothing. I can't believe how stupid Osama is.

Sonic's Day Out Sonic's Day Out

Nice Video

Do Sonic and Amy kiss?

Alex Kidd Alex Kidd

Have a PSP

If you have PSP then wait untill Sega Megadrive Collection comes out because Alex Kidd is in it. Nice parody. When I played stage 5 at the end I played P,R and S and I died.